- Please note that due to the seasonal nature of the school textbooks including study guides and the changing syllabi we are unable to issue refunds or accept returns for any books that you have purchased.
- If we are able to accept a return this will be exchanged for a voucher/credit note subject to a handling fee of 20% of the value of the order.
- Handling fees will not apply if goods cannot be provided due to a re-print or being out of print.
Intellectual Property Rights
The content, trademarks and data on this website, including but not limited to software, databases, text, graphics, icons, hyperlinks, private information, designs and agreements, are the property of or licensed to Western Cape School Suppliers and as such are protected from infringement by local and international legislation and treaties.
When a person visits our website or sends an e-mail to any e-mail address related to this web-site, that person consents to receiving communication from us electronically and agrees that all agreements, notices, disclosures and all other information sent by us satisfies any legal requirement, including but not limited to the requirement that such communication should be “in writing”.
- Western Cape Schools Suppliers or its representatives shall not be liable for any damage, loss or liability of whatever nature arising from the use or inability to use this web-site or the services or content provided from and through this website. Furthermore, Western Cape School Suppliers makes no representations or warranties, implied or otherwise, that, amongst others, the content and technology available from and on this web-site are free from errors and omissions or that the service will be one hundred percent uninterrupted and error free.
- All purchases from our website are made pursuant to agreements with delivery agents and risk of loss passes from us to such agents upon delivery of any goods to such agent.
The price of any item is displayed on the order and includes Value Added Tax at the ruling rate is included in all prices on this website.
Purchase and Sale
- The sale agreement is concluded if and when a credit card authorisation is received from the issuing bank or a deposit/electronic funds transfer is credited to the bank statement of Western Cape School Suppliers.
- Western Cape School Suppliers reserves the right to refuse to accept and/or execute an order and reserves the right to cancel orders in whole or in part as circumstances dictate. Western Cape School Suppliers will only be liable to refund money already paid by the user and will not be liable for any consequential loss.
- Western Cape School Suppliers shall take all reasonable efforts to maintain correct prices on all goods. If however an error occurs Western Cape School Suppliers will not be obliged to sell the goods at the incorrect price and shall only be liable to refund monies paid.
Western Cape School Suppliers chooses as its domicile, Unit 1 C&D Coronation Court, 9 Van Wyk Street, Maitland.
Western Cape School Suppliers may at its sole discretion, change this agreement or any part thereof at any time without notice subject to compliance with the Consumer Protection Act No. 68 of 2008.