Western Cape School Suppliers is a specialised textbook, educational and stationery supplier to schools.
SUPPLY & DELIVERY POLICY
1. Response and delivery may be slightly longer during the very busy BACK TO SCHOOL season from November to February.
2. The supply of all goods is subject to availability from publishers/suppliers. Note that NOT ALL items listed on this site are continually held in stock. Should items you bought in our online store not be in stock, such items will be ordered from our supplier/s once your order has been placed and payment has been received.
3. Delivery dates will then be advised taking into consideration the longest delivery time, which will determine the most efficient delivery time of the entire order.
4. Delivery times are subject to change. Special requests will be processed within 14 working days, subject to availability and receipt of payment. Delivery will be confirmed with you via email depending on method of delivery. Delivery of goods will be to the school, courier or collection from our Premises.
5. All packages delivered by courier will incur a delivery charge, the value of which will be determined by the weight of the parcel, or a set cost, depending on the nature of the order with a minimum charge of R85.00 per delivery of up to 10kg within 15 km and R95.00 up to 10kg for deliveries to country areas eg. Stellenbosch, Strand, Somerset West and Gordon’s Bay.
RETURNS & REFUNDS POLICY
1. In cases of delayed availability, Western Cape School Suppliers will fully refund the customer should the order be cancelled due to the delay. This refund will be in full within 30 days.
2. Cancellation of orders by the client for reasons other than delayed availability will only be considered at the discretion of Western Cape School Suppliers after a written request by the customer has been submitted via email.
3. Please note that an admin/handling fee of 15% of the order value (min of R100.00) will be charged, should your request for cancellation be confirmed. Incorrectly supplied books or any other return will only be considered for exchange/replacement if Western Cape School Suppliers is given notification of the problem within 5 working days of receiving the book, and the book is returned in perfect condition.
4. Western Cape School Suppliers reserves the right to cancel any order/ part of an order, without giving any reasons. In the event of this happening we will refund any money already paid in respect of that order, or part of that order.
Western Cape School Suppliers shall take all reasonable steps to protect the personal information of customers. For the purpose of this clause, "personal information" shall be defined as detailed in the Promotion of Access to Information Act 2 of 2000 (PAIA). The PAIA may be downloaded from: http://www.dhs.gov.za/content/paia-manual-0
Payment for your purchase may be made via the payment options listed on our website or will be provided on request.
CUSTOMER DETAILS SEPARATE FROM CARDS
General customer details entered by the client on our secure website will be stored separately from credit card details.